Tuesday 24 March 2009

Week 8-Experimenting in 3Ds max

In the rest of the animations for this ident I have planned for stardust to be included. I am currently not sure how I will do this so I have decided try out possible methods.

To start I thought about using the reactor tool. For this I drew a sphere and gave it a very small mass to try to make it drop at a slower rate. When I created the animation I set it to make an object drop at different points along the timeline so that they dropped at regular intervals. This would probably work with a lot of patience, but I doubt if I would have the time to do this. Therefore I will try to find a different method.

I researched possible methods for doing this and found that a glow could be added to an object. However, I did feel that this would be no use unless I could get the object to move how I imagine stardust to move.

Lastly I looked through the create menu and found particle systems. I tried different ones of these out and found that if I selected super-spray and set it to emit in a trail. I am really pleased with this and feel it is the best option out of everything I tried, therefore will use this when creating these parts in ident 3.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The latest information: Recently launched another digital gift new video MP3 watches. One can listen to music can watch a movie, let your eyes and ears simultaneously grasp every minute fashion at all times. With such an excellent image quality, even if it is a long view, the eyes will not feel tired. it's convenient and practical synchronous lyrics display, just like the Super Mini karaoke OK. The MP3 sound quality watch in performance is quite good. It has five kinds of music player mode, in order to allow users more flexibility to wear light, the choice of material in the body to switch the light on the special plastic material, the appearance of more light refined look. and we can browse replica watches,there have color design, the extension of the
classical basis of the traditional black.