Sunday 8 March 2009

Week 6-Creating ident 1 part 6

To start this animation I opened the scene file with all the play equipment in and imported the bear. I then grouped the bear before scaling it down until it was the same size as in the previous part of the animation and therefore in proportion to the scene. Then, I selected the move tool and clicked on Ted before altering the coordinates so he was positioned at the exact same point at the end of the slide as in the part 5. Afterwards I did the same for the rotate coordinates.

After this I placed a free camera in the scene. So that the transition between part 5 and 6 of this ident is unnoticeable I set the movement and rotation coordinates so the camera was in the same position at the beginning of part 6 as the end of part 5.

Next I set the lighting in the scene. To start I created an omni light to represent the sun. I set the intensity to 1. Afterwards I highlighted the subject using a target spot light. For this I applied a lower intensity.

Afterwards I rescaled the timeline to 60 frames so it only lasted for the amount of time planned.

I then went on to create the camera movement. To do this I used auto key and at frame 50 moved the camera away from the bear and upwards so that the whole of the helter-skelter was in the shot. Several minor alterations needed to be made to the cameras position so that the subject fitted in the shot perfectly.

The animation is now complete. However, the logo still needs to be added which will be done at a later date when I have created it.

No comments: