Friday 17 April 2009

Easter-Improving ident 3 part 5

Since last looking at this ident I have noticed that its appearance is not quite how I had initially planned. Firstly I imported the hat into the scene.

Once in the scene I set the scale coordinates so that it was proportional to the other parts of the scene and of the same proportions as the other parts of the ident. When the right size I placed it on the robots head.

I then repeated this process by importing the object again and scaling it so it was in the same proportions to the bear’s hat as in previous parts. I added the hat to the bear’s grouped body so that when he grows during the animation the hats size increases as well.

Next I made changes to the zaps of startdust which came out of the wand as these were not as visible as I wanted them to be after the animation was rendered. For this I increased the particle rate to 600 for each of the zap sections.

Afterwards I altered the particle rate of the stardust burst which occurred once the zap hits the play equipment. This was increased to 800 and the particle size to 1.8 so it was easily visible when rendered.

After these alterations the animations finishing touches are complete.

No comments: