Tuesday 14 April 2009

Easter-Adaptions to ident 1 part 3

As with part 2 of this ident, alterations need to be made to get a fluid transition between the two. For this I began by applying a linear tangent to the first key frame to remove the preset ease in and an ease out at the end so the roundabout slowed down as the bear flew away.

When I then watched the animation I found that the bear slipped around on the seat now as he moved. Therefore I used auto key to try to keep the bear in the same position on the seat as the roundabout rotated. I was unable to keep it completely steady, but I felt this added to the scene as it appeared that the increasing momentum was getting him to move before he flies off.

Finally I edited the lighting so that it was consistent throughout the animation. For this I removed the shadow from the second omni light which is meant to just highlight the bear.

I am much happier with this part of the animation and so will now move on to another part.

No comments: