Sunday 15 February 2009

Storyboards

Since my moodboards I have thought about everything I need to include to tell the story of each animation and also what I want the appearance of the characters to be. Below is how I plan for the characters to look from several angles.

When I drew these images I wanted to make them visually appealing to children and so tried to make their appearance quite fun, but still realistic enough to be easily identifiable. I tried to link the two characters and so decided to make the teddy the robots toy.

I have now completed the storyboards for my three idents. In every storyboard I have included a sketch for each section with an explanation of what I am trying to depict. Also, I have estimated the amount of time I need for each part so when I create the animation I have an idea of the number of frames I need to use.


The next step towards completing my idents is to create the background in 3Ds max ready to produce the animations later this semester.

No comments: